My new game Rocket Racer is finished! It’s a top down racing game with bullets and everything!
- Programmed by Green Lightning in 2014 using Haxe, OpenFL and HaxeFlixel.
- Inspired by Write Once, Publish Everywhere With HaxePunk from Tuts+.
- Car image published by sheikh_tuhin under CC0 license on OpenGameArt.org.
- Font “Anita Semi-Square” designed by Gustavo Paz L. and published under CC-BY license on OpenFontLibrary.org.
Controls & Upgrades
Use left and right arrows or A and D to switch lanes. Avoid other cars.
- If you run out of lives, pick up one of these health packs. If you already have three hearts, they will give you even more points.
- Pick up gas cans to bump up your score quickly.
- The arrows speed up the game.
- Collect bullets and shoot them at other cars with space or W.
Download Rocket Racer for Linux here.